Belfast Bath Rooms
Refurbishment Specialists. Serving Greater Belfast, South Antrim & North Down
Offer Premier Ceramic & Natural Bathroom Finishes
Belfast Bath Rooms
We are a small specialist team fitting Bathrooms showers & Wet Rooms. All work is overseen by Registered Master Builder James G Mulvenna. James has subcontracted in some of the Top Hotels in Germany & Holland & offers you Superior Bathrooms Solutions using the Latest German Technology.
Total Bathroom Refurbishment.
Acoustic installation walls & expert Pipe concealment.
Gas & Oil Boiler Servicing.
10 Bathroom Fundamentals by Kevin Denvir (Gas Safe)
- I’m old school Copper but some Flexible plastic pipework through Joists can make considerable savings.
- A good Isolation system is to have individual and Master shut off valves behind an access Panel.
- Concealing pipes involves chasing out walls & lifting floors for a genuine high-quality, clutter-free finish.
- Low-level shower trays may require raising floor levels & running wastes between or even below joists.
- Bad smells can be avoided by fitting anti-siphon valves in the waste pipe, or anti-siphon traps.
- Electric showers are a last resort if your existing Combi boiler lacks sufficient flow or pressure.
- Awkwardly situated bathrooms can use a pump with a macerator, similar to a waste disposal unit.
- Power showers require 50mm waste pipes not a standard 40mm size, due to the higher flow rate.
- For Circulating hot water consider a pump on circulating loop so Taps run hot instantly.
- Ensure a water pressure of 3-bar or more as required by most modern shower and tap mixers. We have 30 Years experience in all aspects of Plumbing & Heating.and ensure every contract is handled safely & professionally.
Specialist Integrated Service
We also offer a Specialist Integrated Plumbing & Dry-lining Service:
including Plumbing Installation Walls & Ceilings for superior Bathrooms & Kitchens.
We mainly cover Greater Belfast Bangor and Holywood. But also Newtownards, Groomsport, Donaghadee, Helens Bay, Dundonald, Comber, and Greyabbey.