Drylining & Drywall
Belfast Dryliners, & Plasterer’s since 1981
BBR Drylining specializes in drylining, carpentry and hybrid construction solutions. We offer extensive knowledge and experience while providing outstanding services. We serve a diverse array of commercial clients including express services to Mercedes Benz and Tesco’s while continually striving to meet the highest of standards of on-time, on-budget domestic Refurbs, Conversions or Extensions.
- Fire rated Partitions/Ceilings.
- Thermally Superior Partitions/Ceilings.
- Acoustically Superior Partitions/Ceilings.
- Single layer 12.5mm Gyproc WallBoard each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 30 minutes
- Single layer 15mm Gyproc FireLine each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 60 minutes
- Double layer 15mm Gyproc WallBoard each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 90 minutes
- Double layer 12.5mm Gyproc FireLine each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 90 minutes
Belfast Builders & Drylining offer
SPECIALIST DRYLINING SERVICE.
BBR are Premier local Dryliners. We offer Specialist Drylining including Thermal & Acoustic Partitions Walls. We also offer Quality Ceilings with Kingspan Warm Bridge lining Solutions.
Area’s we cover include; Greater Belfast, Bangor, Holywood, Lisburn Finaghy, Ards, North Down & South Antrim
Benefits of Dry lining and Plaster boarding.
Dry lining has grown in popularity over the last 15-20 years and most new and modern housing schemes use this method. Dry liners generally building the internal Partition walls in homes, offices and shops using plasterboard. Compared to traditional rendered plastering methods it is much cleaner and quicker to apply. Dry lining work means plasterboard being fitted to different surfaces, such as timber, metal and brickwork.(Dot & Dab)
In some circles dry lining is viewed as a cheaper alternative to the more conventional methods. However, dry lining walls does have its benefits and advantages, which include:
- It’s a quicker and more efficient method compared to traditional practices, such as block, cement and sand.
- Dry lining hides pipes and wires.
- It provides a cavity space for insulation and will generally allow greater use of Thermal and Acoustic insulation enhancing quality & comfort of room space.
- Can be decorated immediately.
There’s a plasterboard to suit all purposes
A variety of plaster boards are available, all are designed to be utilised in specific places for specific purposes. For example, aqua-board is for wet areas, such as bathrooms, whilst foil-backed-board is regarded for its thermal properties and will be used to prevent loss of heat. Some of the main types of plasterboard are:
- TIMBER FRAME HOUSES
- OFFICE & SHOP FIT OUTS
- INTERIOR DRYWALL SYSTEMS
- LOFT & ROOF CONVERSIONS
- CEILING AND PARTITION WALL REPAIRS
- DOORS, WINDOWS, & SKYLIGHTS
- DRYLINING INSTALLATION
- PAINTING & INTERIOR DECOR
Vorsprung Durch Technik Progress Through Technology