Drylining & Drywall
Belfast Dryliners, & Plasterer’s since 1981
- Fire rated Partitions/Ceilings.
- Thermally Superior Partitions/Ceilings.
- Acoustically Superior Partitions/Ceilings.
- Single layer 12.5mm Gyproc WallBoard each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 30 minutes
- Single layer 15mm Gyproc FireLine each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 60 minutes
- Double layer 15mm Gyproc WallBoard each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 90 minutes
- Double layer 12.5mm Gyproc FireLine each side of Gypframe 48 S 50 studs provides 90 minutes
Belfast Builders & Drylining offer
SPECIALIST DRYLINING SERVICE.
Benefits of Dry lining and Plaster boarding.
Dry lining has grown in popularity over the last 15-20 years. Most modern housing schemes use this method. Dry liners generally build the internal Partition walls in homes, offices and shops using plasterboard. It is much cleaner and quicker to apply with much less water being used.
In some circles dry lining is viewed as a cheaper alternative. But dry lining walls does have its benefits and advantages. These advantages include:
- Dry-lining is quicker and more efficient method compared to traditional practices, such as block, cement and sand.
- Dry lining hides pipes and wires.
- Drylining provides a cavity space for insulation and will generally allow greater use of Thermal and Acoustic insulation enhancing quality, comfort and indeed safety of room space.
- Dry-lining can be decorated immediately.
There’s a plasterboard to suit all purposes
A variety of plaster boards are available. They are designed to be utilised in specific places for specific purposes. Aqua-board is for wet areas, such as bathrooms. Foil-backed-board is regarded for its thermal properties.
Some of the main types of plasterboard are:
- TIMBER FRAME HOUSES
- OFFICE & SHOP FIT OUTS
- INTERIOR DRYWALL SYSTEMS
- LOFT & ROOF CONVERSIONS
- CEILING AND PARTITION WALL REPAIRS
- DOORS, WINDOWS, & SKYLIGHTS
- DRYLINING INSTALLATION
- PAINTING & INTERIOR DECOR
Vorsprung Durch Technik Progress Through Technology.